This answer is not selected as best answer. This answer may not be sufficient for exam.
Your limit has been exceed. We have implemented this system because, We got difficulty on managing our servers. Please donate some amount to remove this limit.
Quota: 0 / 30
The advantage of homogeneous coordinate system are
- It provides uniform frame-work for handling different geometric transformations, simply as multiplication of matrices.
- To express any two dimensional transformation as matrix multiplication.
- To represent all the transformation equations as matrix multiplications
- To perform more than one transformation at a time
- To reduce unwanted calculations of intermediate steps, to save time and memory and produce a sequence of transformations.